Johnson & Johnson Dental are a family dental practice based in Mairangi Bay on Auckland’s North Shore. Consisting of husband and wife dentists Brendon and Christine Johnson and a highly trained support staff we offer the full range of dental treatments.
We treat generations of the same families and see time and again how our quality work stands up over the years, how important it is to have a “do it once do it right” philosophy. We’ve been around long enough to see the results of good workmanship and to underpin our belief as to why it’s worth it. We see each patient as a person – not just a set of teeth! – and tailor our treatment and approach to specifically suit you as an individual. And if you’re looking worried, we’ll even bring you a tea and a biscuit!
- Treating generations of families for 25 years
- Highly trained and expertly skilled in a wide range of the newest technologies
- Advanced microscope technology allows for expert precision and care
- Breadth of experience and strong knowledge base across the practice reduced the need for expensive referrals
- We take a holistic approach: your dental well-being affects your overall health, so we try and take an overall perspective to your dental health
- We walk you through the options, allowing you to make an informed choice. We won’t blind you with jargon.
- Transparency – we adopt a “no surprises” approach and keep you well-informed through every step
- We consistently deliver a transparent, pragmatic and consultative treatment approach
- Professional and compassionate is our objective!